Engage your child this summer
Gain critical literacy skills through art
Where Literacy and the Arts Come Together
June 24 – August 2, 2013
Gardner Bullis Elementary School
Los Altos, CA
Our summer program gives children a summer of creating art, acting, singing, and dancing. We teach them important literacy skills along the way, and give them the opportunity to display their skills in a culminating performance.
- ★ Open to all elementary kids entering 1st - 5th Grades
- ★ Introduce your child to theater, music, dance, and visual art
- ★ No arts experience necessary
- ★ All Inclusive Program!
- (Before/After school day care, snacks and meals)
- ★ Organic breakfast and lunch
See your child on stage!
Children will perform "The Lion King"
August 1 & 2, 2013